Experts Explore Topics To Help WIC Moms
Texas WIC classes this month are scheduled to help moms with everything from picky eating to preparing for baby. Use the link below to Texas WIC to sign up for the free classes.
Here is a glance at some of the FREE upcoming LIVE ONLINE classes that can be taken from the comfort of your own home:
- How to Get Breastfeeding Off to a Great Start at March 6 10:00AM, a discussion about how to get breastfeeding off to a great start at your hospital or birth center. WIC experts will dive into common questions about breastfeeding in the first few days.
- Preparing for Baby and Taking Care of You, March 6 12:00PM, Join WIC experts for a LIVE discussion on all things pregnancy featuring a special guest expert!
- WIC Shopping Tips and Tricks, March 7 12:00PM, Join WIC experts for a live discussion where we’ll explain how to choose the right foods, some tips and tricks for common shopping challenges and what’s new in WIC foods
- Breastfeeding and Pumping, March 7 3:00PM, If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, join WIC experts for a weekly discussion on breastfeeding topics. Bring your support person and meet with WIC breastfeeding experts, as they dive into everything you need to know about breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.
- Introducing Your Baby to Foods, March 8 11:00AM, Introducing solid food is an exciting adventure, but we know it can be overwhelming! If you have a baby who is getting ready to start solid foods, or has recently started, join WIC for for a LIVE discussion about introducing solid foods.
- Picky Eating – Food and Fun Beyond the Plate, March 9 10:00AM, Picky eating is a common concern for many families with young children. Join WIC to learn the basics of picky eating from a WIC guest expert plus fun, low-pressure activities to do with your child that will encourage food exploration!
To register for these Texas WIC events, and see additional WIC Click & Learn Classes visit Texas WIC online at: https://texaswic.org/online-classes