WIC Classes for Moms in March
Texas WIC classes are packed with wonderful tips from experts. Included are sessions on everything from how to make a recipe using WIC foods to story time for your little one. Use the link below to Texas WIC to sign up for the free classes.
Here is a glance at some of the FREE upcoming LIVE ONLINE classes that can be taken from the comfort of your own home:
- Live Activity on Fearless Family Meals – Monday, March 27th at 10:00 AM Join WIC experts for a LIVE interactive activity exploring what a family meal looks like featuring a special guest expert!
- Story Time with Zobey – Tuesday, March 28th at 9:30 AM Join WIC for a LIVE story time with a special guest, Zobey! WIC will be reading a kid’s book that covers everything from colors to how veggies grow.
- Ask the Expert about Breastfeeding and Pumping – Tuesday, March 28th at 3:00 PM If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, join Texas WIC for a weekly discussion on breastfeeding topics. Experts will cover everything from breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.
- Live Discussion on Introducing Your Baby to Foods – Wednesday, March 29th at 11:00 AM Introducing solid food is an exciting adventure, but Texas WIC knows it can be overwhelming! Join this live discussion for expert WIC advice.
- Live Discussion on a Gentle Approach to Weaning from Breastfeeding – Thursday, March 30th at 10:00 AM Wondering when and how to stop breastfeeding your baby? Join Texas WIC for tips!
To register for these events, and see additional WIC Click & Learn Classes visit Texas WIC online at: https://texaswic.org/online-classes